Did I scare you? Did you think I was going to write a bunch of health and fitness posts again 😊!
No, not to worry! The challenge is truly over, but part of this was for me to learn some things, and here is what I found out.
- Blogging everyday is hard! This is not really a surprise to me, but I thought it should be said out loud. I am sure I could have made this easier on myself by creating shorter posts, or leaving out some details. But the teacher/researcher in me took over. It is hard to short cut the process when you are talking about a subject you really care about ❤️.
- This would have been easier if I had not had house guests and painted several rooms in my home at the same time. Also, suspending some of my training activities, or not going on a three day road trip that month, would have freed up some time 🏋🏻♀️🥊🧘🏻♀️🧗♀️ But I can’t not workout, just not wired that way😅.
- I did learn how to schedule posts in advance, which was really helpful!
- Researching certain topics brought me up to date with new technologies and scientific findings, which was great!
- I realized how wonderful and supportive my fellow bloggers are!! Thank you, so much for your likes and comments. You really kept my spirits up when I was getting tired.😊💕
The A to Z Challenge folks are asking that we choose our favorite post to participate in the “Road Show”. I would love your help, one more time, in selecting the post to submit.
Anyone have a favorite “A to Z” topic of mine? I am taking suggestions😃
Aging, a huge thank you, to all my friends and I hope to get caught up on all your posts soon 🙏