BeaFreitas has nominated me for the Blue Sky Tag! If you, somehow, don’t know about her blog then you need to click on over right now and check it out! She is a fashionista, quote guru and all around marvelous human being!
Rules for the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Give nominees 11 questions to answer.
- Acknowledge Waves of Awesomeness in your post who created the art.
Bea’s questions for me:
- If you could only eat 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
This one is easy, coffee, chocolate and cheese!
2. What is your favorite time of day?
First thing in the morning (with that cup of coffee from question #1!)
3. What are your pet peeves?
Oh so many! But the worst is people who lie.
4. Who is the kindest person you know?
My mother in law!
5. What is the worst thing you did as a kid?
My sister was 5 years younger than myself and always wanted to be around me, or play with me. I was not very patient with her, so not a nice big sister!
6. What do you enjoy to do?
Exercise: running, rock climbing and the occasional yoga class.
7. What is your favorite quote?
ooh, tough one! There are so many! This past year I have been thinking and reading a lot about character, morality and integrity and how the personal choices we make effect those we are supposed to care about. So, today my favorite quote is:
8. If you could choose your own nickname, what would it be?
9. What is your favorite childhood book?
This is really old but my favorite book when I was 5 years old was Mr. Popper’s Penguins.
10. If you could time travel, where would you go?
I would like to see into the future, maybe 100 years from now. I definitely would not go back in time to before the discovery of antibiotics! Too dangerous!
11. What is your favorite scent?
My Questions to you:
- What is your favorite color, and why?
- What was you favorite childhood TV show?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- If you had the opportunity to travel into space would you take it?
- What was the best pet you ever had, past or present?
- If you could go back in time, which of your past mistakes would you fix?
- You can only eat breakfast, lunch or dinner for the rest of your life-what do you pick?
- What is your dream job?
- What one world problem would you solve if you had that power?
- Would you rather go skiing or snorkeling ?
- When was the last time you laughed so hard that you peed a little bit?
- the dihedral
- frauke’s foodelicious fritid
- The Real Life
- A Coffee with Friends
- Out an’ About
- Sorting through the shit!