Sophie from food zesty has stepped out of her kitchen and tagged me for this post! Sophie makes wonderful Greek dishes in her kitchen in the Netherlands. Pop over and check out her mouthwatering recipes!
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog
- Add the picture in your blog
- Copy these rules into your post
- Add a link to this original post (littlediyprojects.wordpress.com/thechristmastag)
- Answer the 10 questions (you can add extra Christmas-related questions if you want)
- Tag at least 3 other bloggers with links to their blogs
- Have fun!
1. What’s your favourite thing about Christmas?
2. What’s your favourite Christmas memory?
3. Are there special traditions your family has for Christmas?
4. What’s your Christmas wish? (Can be personal or general)
5. What’s your favourite Christmas dish?
6. What’s your favourite Christmas decoration?
7. What’s your favourite Christmas song?
8. Where do you usually celebrate Christmas?
9. What does the ‘Christmas Spirit’ mean to you?
10. Who out of anybody in the world would you want to spend your Christmas with?
- Holiday baking! This time of year is a great opportunity to bake something new that I have not tried before, and make the old favorites too!
- The best memories for me are from when my kids were little. Seeing the excitement in their eyes made all the craziness worth it.
- For the last 30 years we have come together for Christmas Eve (usually at my in law’s home) and have a specific dinner. This was set in motion decades ago and has never really changed. Family members have been added (births and marriages) and deleted (divorces) but otherwise, pretty traditional.
- I wish that all the people in my life have a wonderful holiday.
- The one I have not tried yet!
- I have an elaborate decoration that I hang on my door frame every year (except for this year!). I spent several years adding and changing it to get it “just right”.
- Anything from the Trans Siberian Orchestra holiday CDs
- Washington state, but this year we have a second home so we will see which is better this season!
- It is important to be kind all year, but especially during the holidays. I think the Christmas spirit is a focused intent to be particularly tuned into those around us and what our neighbors need.
- Always family, especially my kids and hubby. This year we are spreading out the holiday, with three different celebrations in two different states. It is fun to do something new this year and have an adventure or two. 🙂
Merry Christmas from the Tilley’s!