The lovely and talented Sophie from “Foodzesty” kindly nominated me for this award. This is the first time I have been nominated for this one, so thank you Sophie! If you have not made it to her blog yet then you are in for a treat! Sophie is a wonderful cook and has shared a number of delicious recipes-go now and plan your dinner!
Here are the rules for accepting this award:
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people to do the award
Hmmm, 7 facts about me…
- I am the mother of two young adults, and am very proud of them!
2. You can see from this picture that we like to rock climb as a family
3. I turned 50 last February and got a tattoo to mark the occasion. This is my one and only!
4 & 5. My husband and I like to run half marathons and travel as much as possible.
6. I have a Ph.D. in molecular biology and taught at the college level for 25+ years.
7. A few years ago, I went to culinary school because I enjoy baking and cooking and needed to get better at both!
Now for my nominees! Please do not feel pressure to respond to this award, my intention is to recognize how much I appreciate your blog and your talents!
Thank you all for your friendship, advice and your positivity 🙂