The creater of the Mystery Blogger Award is Enigma, here is her page.
I am such a slacker! I was nominated for this award, some time ago, by two amazing bloggers, and I am just now getting to these. I do sincerely appreciate the time that both BeaFrietas and Inkowl have put into this posting! Beafrietas hosts a magnificent lifestyle blog that most humans in the blogosphere have already followed! And, Inkowl shares inspirational stories and artwork that will make your day a happier place! Check them both out if you haven’t already!
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- List the Rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominee.
- Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Three things about me:
- I have a BS in general biology and a Ph.D. in molecular biology, so I love science especially all things DNA
- I ran my first half marathon and began rock climbing last year at the age of 49, and have plans to keep going farther, faster and higher!
- I am still on my quest of “what’s next in life” and would love to define that path soon!
- What is the last song you sang along to?
I listen to 80’s rock when I run and my last run was yesterday, so that was “Looks that Kill” by Motley Crue- ya, I know!
2. Without worrying about money or responsibilities, if you could go anywhere in the world right now where would you go?
I would leave tomorrow for Greece!
3. Would you rather be a singer, actress, or professional athlete?
Definitely a professional athlete
4. What games do you enjoy playing?
We are leaving for Vegas tomorrow and I really like to play Black Jack!
5. What product can you not live without?
I am not sure if this is the spirit of the question but coffee!
Ink Owl’s Questions:
- Where (physical locations) do you write?
I actually write in a number of different locations. Often in my living room or at the island in my kitchen. I sometimes will write out on our patio when I am looking for a creative vibe and will head to the local book store when I have a more complicated post in mind.
2. Why did you start writing?
I needed an outlet for some strong emotions that I was dealing with, and to be honest, am still working through.
3. What is your favorite part about your life?
The freedom to choose how to spend my time. My kids are grown, I work part time and I really have the freedom to structure my day around the activities I want to participate in. If I feel like going for a run, heading out to climb for the day or spend time in the kitchen, I have that privilege. After all the years (decades) of operating on everyone else’s schedules, I really appreciate the time to focus on what I like to do!
4. What has been the most challenging part with writing?
Effective communication and editing! There always seems to be the potential for confusion and a typo no matter how many times I proof read!
5. What gives you inspiration to write?
My blog is relatively new (started in November 2016) so I have a lot of topics and ideas at this point. It is really a matter of choosing which topics to tackle first. I really don’t know how long I will be doing this, but for now I am really enjoying connecting with some many interesting people.
My best post:
According to the stats for the site my best post was Are you really together if you are not side-by-side: A running query
- Riddle from the Middle
- Live Your Dreams 24/7
- In Dianes Kitchen
- See Sam Run
- Out an’ About
My Questions to you:
- Do you prefer action movies or comedies?
- What was the last novel you read? Why did you choose it?
- Do you prefer warm or cold vacation destinations?
- Are you a cat or dog person?
- What foreign language would you like to speak fluently?