The creater of the Mystery Blogger Award is Enigma, here is her page.
I am so honored, once again to be recognized by BeaFrietas, for an award. She recently posted a list of great gift ideas for guys, which I really appreciated! Do be sure to click on over and get some great ideas!
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- List the Rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominee.
- Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Three things about me:
- I have a BS in general biology and a Ph.D. in molecular biology, so I love science especially all things DNA
- I ran my first half marathon and began rock climbing last year at the age of 49, and have plans to keep going farther, faster and higher!
- I am still on my quest of “what’s next in life” and would love to define that path soon!
My answers to BeaFrietas’ questions
- If you were a squirrel for a day, what would you do
- What is your funniest memory?
- What music artist could you listen to forever?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- What is your least favorite household chore?
- I would spend the day raiding those anti-squirrel feeders. It looks like a blast to be spun around like that!
- All my funniest memories revolve around my son when he was little. He wore a batman cape for about 3 years and said and did the most hilarious things! Little ones are exhausting to be sure, but they are also a tremendous source of joy and those are memories our family still enjoys reliving.
- 80’s rock (see my answer to #2 in “three things about me above” to remember why 80’s rock is appropriate for me)
- My favorite thing about blogging is this community! I have met so many interesting people and really enjoy interacting with all of you!
- Our house is 11 years old now, the perfect time for things to start breaking down. I have replaced sink faucets and currently have 1 toilet that keeps running and a dripping shower head. Instead of fixing the plumbing I am blogging-so plumbing issues are my least favorite!
My best post
I guess I will go with the one that had the most likes. It was a post that was run on the psychology website, MakeItUlta. 6 remedies for a midlife crisis
- The Catalysts for Change
- PIRAN CAFÉ
- Out an’ About
- With love, from me to you
- The One That Travels
- and she went on and on…
- Confessions of a Struggling Mom
- Sorting through the shit!
My Questions for the nominees:
- What is your favorite topic to blog about?
- Which foreign language would you like to speak fluently?
- If you had to pick, which leg of a triathlon would you prefer? (bike, swim or run)
- Do you have a tattoo? Why did you pick that image?
- What is your favorite TV show, past or present?