Thank you, so much, to BeaFreitas, for nominating me for this Award! I have only been blogging for a couple months and it is so special to me that anyone reads my posts, let alone, subscribes! And, to have someone like BeaFreitas, who’s blog I admire so much, to recognize it for a special mention, really encourages me to keep on bloggin’! Her blog is full of lifestyle tips, great ideas and beautiful pictures. Go check it out!
The rules for the Liebster Award consist of:
Thank the blogger (s) who nominated you
– Answer the 11 questions the blogger gave you
– Nominate at least 5, but no more than 11 bloggers who deserve the award
–Tell those bloggers you nominated them
–Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer
The questions I answered:
1.Do you have any embarrassing stories that you refuse to tell anyone?
Uh, ya! And since I refuse to tell anyone…….!
2.What is your favorite book?
Oh boy, this is beyond tough. Right now, in my life, I have been reading a lot of self-help and self-improvement books. I would not say they are my favorite, but I am searching for, well, anything to help with these tough life transitions. My favorite category to read is mystery. Love a good “who dunnit?”
3.If you had to choose between living in a place that was cold year round and living in a place that was hot year round, which would you choose?
I am going with hot, I am so tired of winter right now!
4.Do you prefer home cooked meals or eating out at a restaurant?
Home cooked and I love to do the cooking!
5.Would you ever go skydiving?
Actually, I already have! I did three static line jumps and then found out I was pregnant with my first child. Doctors tend to frown on skydiving when you get pregnant, so I was done!
6.If you were handed 1 million dollars, what would be the first thing you would spend it on?
I am a mom, so my kids! Help them get a home, set a business, whatever they may need to get a strong start.
7.If you could have any car in the world, which would it be?
The one I have now! I actually really love my Subaru!
8.What is your favorite dessert?
Crisps, any type of fruit crisp!
9.What made you want to blog?
I am going through a really tough time in my life, have been for a while, and noticed that I had become irrelevant, invisible, in my own life. The people around me just stopped noticing me, or caring about my happiness. It was time to step out into the light, both virtually and in the real world. I am so glad I did, this community is wonderful!
10.Do you have a favorite TV show? What is it?
Not really, I have not had time to watch as much TV as I once did.
11.Have you ever learned to play any instruments?
I did not but always wanted to learn to play the harp. Maybe one day!
The questions I would like to pose:
- Has your blog changed from your original, creative vision? How so?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What did you find to be your greatest challenging for blogging?
- How do you spend your down time?
- Do you have any hobbies that you do not blog about?
- Have you ever been bungee jumping? Would you welcome that opportunity?
- Dog or Cat?
- If you had a free night for yourself, and money was no object, what would you do?
- What was your favorite vacation?
- Where is your dream travel location (again, money is no object)?
- Which actor/actress would you like to trade places with for one day?
I would like to nominate: